General Manager – Internet/Software Development Company
Job Title: General Manager
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Our success has created opportunities to grow and we require an experienced General Manager to manage the growth and day to day operations of our Hanoi software development office.
Our new office is located in the heart of the prestigious technology district in the Technosoft Building, Dich Vong Industrial Park, Cau Giay Dist. Most of your workforce will be software developers, with some administration.
This is a brilliant opportunity with diverse challenges. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage key stakeholder relationships and operate under the direction of the CEO
- Carry out planning and development activities to further enhance the Business
- Manage the delivery of planned outcomes
- Develop industry relationships
- Preparation of required reports
- Understand and comply with relevant regulations and obligations
- Contribute to remuneration and benefits strategies to achieve employee attraction, motivation and retention objectives
- Share knowledge and provide coaching and mentoring to staff in order to assist with their development
In order to be considered for this role you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Tertiary, industry or management qualifications
- Previous senior leadership experience preferably in a software development environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels, from very technically minded staff to business managers
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Leadership and team building abilities
- Industry contact knowledge
An excellent state of the art working environment, growing company and very competitive compensation are on offer to attract the best candidates.
Apply for this position
Please submit all documents in English.